Faraway is a powerful meditation on the nature of family and the many ways blood can both unite and divide us. Lo’s depiction of family dynamics and fraught politics contains a keen sense of irony and sensitivity to everyday absurdity.
Recent UPG updates
- The Backstreets: A Novel from Xinjiang
- Mirror in the Sky: The Life and Music of Stevie Nicks
- Viral Justice: An inspiring vision of how we can build a more just world—one small change at a time
- What World Is This? A Pandemic Phenomenology by Judith Butler
- The World Atlas of Trees and Forests – A marvelously illustrated look at the world’s diverse forests and their ecosystems