Faraway is a powerful meditation on the nature of family and the many ways blood can both unite and divide us. Lo’s depiction of family dynamics and fraught politics contains a keen sense of irony and sensitivity to everyday absurdity.
Recent UPG updates
- Dean Lomax, author of Locked in Time, excavates UK’s biggest Ichthyosaur
- The Trouble with Passion, selected as an FT best book of 2021
- Expectations Investing, Online Tutorials Available
- Faraway, a novel. Reviewed in New York Times
- Career and Family, by Claudia Goldin featured in the PUP ideas podcast