Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s last book is a curation of her own legacy, tracing the long history of her work for gender equality and a “more perfect Union.”
Recent UPG updates
- Translating Myself and Others. Luminous essays on translation and self-translation by the award-winning writer and literary translator
- Art After Liberalism is an account of creative practice at a moment of converging social crises. It is also an inquiry into emergent ways of living, acting, and making art in the company of others.
- Are We Rich Yet? The Rise of Mass Investment Culture in Contemporary Britain. An in-depth history of how finance remade everyday life in Thatcher’s Britain.
- Journey into the universe through the most spectacular sights in astronomy in stereoscopic 3D
- Partial Truths helps readers spot the fallacies lurking in everyday information, from politics to the criminal justice system, from religion to science, from business strategies to New Age culture.