This lavishly illustrated photographic guide provides a comprehensive overview of the natural history of wildlife habitats in Britain and Ireland. Now completely redesigned in a handy field-guide format, and featuring revised and updated text throughout, this new edition of Britain’s Habitats guides readers through all the main habitat types, presenting information on their characteristics, extent, geographical variation, key species, cultural importance, origins and conservation.
Recent UPG updates
- The Backstreets: A Novel from Xinjiang
- Mirror in the Sky: The Life and Music of Stevie Nicks
- Viral Justice: An inspiring vision of how we can build a more just world—one small change at a time
- What World Is This? A Pandemic Phenomenology by Judith Butler
- The World Atlas of Trees and Forests – A marvelously illustrated look at the world’s diverse forests and their ecosystems