“Can critical theory change the world?” In this video, Bernard E. Harcourt offers a vision of critical theory in the twenty-first century by asking not “What is to be done?” but rather “What more can I do? What work is my praxis doing?” Harcourt is the author of Critique and Praxis , in which he challenges us to move beyond decades of philosophical detours and harness critical thought to the need for action.
Recent UPG updates
- Paul Milgrom wins The Nobel Prize for Economics for his work on Auctions
- Beethoven, A Life. Celebrate the 250th anniversary of Beethoven’s birth
- Roger Penrose wins the Nobel Prize for Physics
- Critique and Praxis by Bernard Harcourt, Can Critical Theory Change the World?
- Deaths of Despair Shortlisted for FT/McKinsey 2020 Business Book of the Year